Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hello Flavorful Fall


I am officially in the Fall mood! This is confirmed by the overwhelming feeling to bake delicious treats for friends and family! I'm already making plans for the coming holiday treats - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, oh my! I just have to make sure I burn some of those sugar and butter calories on the elliptical or bike. :)

So for my first treat of the season I made a Peach and Blueberry Cobbler from one of my favorite cook books, King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious Whole Grains (King Arthur Flour Cookbooks). They have a great website with lots of recipes to try. I didn't see the exact recipe for this Cobbler but will add it to this post if anyone is interested.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails