Sunday, April 3, 2011

Doodling Spring Flowers

Last week was a gorgeous spring week. I was able to get out on my bike, leave the rain coat at home and enjoy some warm sunshine on my face. I could just feel the spirits lighten in everyone for those few days. Of course, now we have a weather forecast of rain all week. Those few days gave us just the fix we all needed to put a spring in our step and make it till the real warm and sunny days are here.

This is a new set I have in my Etsy shop and several matching printable products.


5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Always love your stuff Kelly!! Very cute!!

Amy @ Blowout Party! said...

This collection is so cute and cheerful! Makes me so happy it's finally spring!

Tracy said...

Adorable! They really look springy!

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks so much Ladies :)

Gifts to pakistan said...

kelly flowers are looking amazing.If you give some place red flowers it looks more beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails