Sunday, November 7, 2010

Going with it


Most of my weekend was spent cleaning and organizing. It wasn't planned. I woke up on Saturday at 6:30, ate some granola, drank my mocha, noticed some clutter and then hit the ground running. I decided to go with it. Not that I really had a choice. It was much needed and feels great to have a lot of the "chores" off my back now. I need to hit the recycling center (for electronics, batteries, etc) and donate some clothes, then I can check it off the mental to-do list!

Got some projects done that I will share soon. We watched Alice in Wonderland on Netflix Instant - I enjoyed it quite a bit! We also enjoyed a stroll in between the rain showers and snapped a few photos with my phone to share.

How was your weekend?







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails