Sunday, February 14, 2010

Link Love


In honor of this Sugary-Delicious Valentine's day I thought this would be a great time for some Link Love.

I feel so fortunate to be meeting so many wonderful illustrators and designers lately that I want to share some of the new additions to my neglected blog roll.

Definitely visit these sites and be ready for inspiration explosion. Amazing talent.


Gaia Bordicchia - Absolutely beautiful work.

Manola - Gorgeous color and style.

Amanda Chronister - I love her style and she cracks me up on Twitter!

Morena Forza - I love the mood and style of her enchanting artwork.

Bubble Friends - Happy and adorable artwork.

Mabelle R.O. - Simply sweet illustrations.


I have to stop now because our fudgie brownies have cooled down enough to cut up and add some vanilla icecream *stomach growled* I'm sure you understand. Yum!

Enjoy the sites! Let me know what you think.






2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww, thanks for including me! <3 I'm a fan of most of the others on the list, too, so it's flattering to be in such good company.

Kelly Medina said...

You are most welcome :) I'm glad to have met some awesome folks on Twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails