Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bunny Dancer




My Saturday has been packed with learning lots from all over the internet and getting set up on more networking. Wow, does it take a bit of work to get your name out and about. And the internet is very much like a mental vortex. I can get so overwhelmed from all the amazing artists and information out there. After a full morning of research I ended up having to lay down for 20 minutes to let my mind rest.

I did get time to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with my sweetie and then ended the night with finishing this illustration. I was going to pick one of these illustrations and I realized actually I should put them together to make one. I like how it turned out.








I hope you are enjoying your weekend too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like these colors better. The other one is just a bit too much for my taste. This one is gorgeous and stands proud!

Tabitha

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks Tabitha! I appreciate the feedback :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails