Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweetie's Birthday



So January is birthday mania in our house. Today is my Sweetie's birthday. My job today is mixed with getting actual illustration work done and spoiling him :)

So last night I started by making Double Chocolate cupcakes. We got some vanilla icecream too! YUM.



Finished his birthday card this morning. Above is the illustration I did for the card.

I will be treating him to a healthy lunch (we are still recovering from the Red Robin calorie intake - hah). And then wrap it up with watching Terminator - Salvation on DVD.

Happy Birthday Sweetie! :)

5 comments:

sheree boyd said...

i love both of your birthday cards, Kelly...so sweet! and the bear warming is behind is hilarious!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Lovin' the card, lovin' the cupcakes. Happy birthday to you both! :-)

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks, Sheree. Heh the little bear cracks me up too.

Thanks Jannie! We both had very yummy and relaxing birthdays.:)

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Oh those cupcakes look too good! Happy birthday to your sweetie :o)

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks Alicia :) He had a great day and since I got to share in the festivities it was like a 2nd take Birthday for me :) LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails