Monday, January 25, 2010

My Birthday


Today I become a little bit older and hopefully a lot wiser. We shall see.

My birthday plans are going to be accomplished in three easy steps:

1. See Avatar. Since it is a work day I am hoping minimal people will be there and I can pretend it was reserved for a private viewing.

2. Eat at Red Robin after the movie to discuss and gobble down the forbidden french fries. Maybe even get a milk shake!

3. Remind myself I am only as old as I feel. Though honestly I woke up this morning a little sore from how I slept. That didn't help this theory.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful January 25. I plan to.

---

This illustration is my new splash page for my updated website.

8 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Happy birthday Kelly!! Have some fries for me :o))

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks much Alicia :) And you can count on it with the fries! :)

ljkc said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! If you have a vanilla milkshake let me know so I can *share one* w/you across the miles :)

(you can dip those fried IN the milkshake!!) :-O

xo

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks so much :) I got too full and didn't get to have a milkshake. aaaah! BUT there are sweets in the near future. My sweeties birthday is on Wednesday and I plan to make cupcakes for him. mmm yum! :)

S▲R▲H + C O L I N W▲L S H said...

Hey Kelly. I LOVE your style!
and thanks for the comment on my blog. hope you had a happy Birthday. :)
ps. I've seen Avatar 2x's already!!!
hope you enjoyed it.

Kelly Medina said...

Hi Sarah - Thanks for stopping by and the birthday wishes! I 've been checking out your work for a while and love it too.

And yes I LOVED Avatar. I can't wait to see it again and again. Amazing.

sketched out said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly! I'm still lagging on my blogging buddy visits, but every time I come here it's a delight. Your work has always been a delight, but it seems it's getting even more so as time goes by!

Kelly Medina said...

Always great to see you stopping by Linda (aka Sketched out). Thanks for the kind feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails