Monday, March 16, 2009

Easter + Spring Clipart

I recently was asked to be a designer on mygrafico.com and after a few weeks I finally got my first clipart set designed and uploaded. It was a bit of a process - creating my store page, license agreements, preparing the file formats (jpeg, png, eps), but the next will go much smoother I am sure. And it sure feels good to have it all set up to go.

I think this will be good exposure and experience for me. I really enjoyed making this set. They make me happy! :)





Samples for customers.

4 comments:

life without novacaine said...

Oh my, these make me very happy too! Nice job!

Kelly Medina said...

Good to hear :) Thanks!

Flora Chang said...

Congratulations, Kelly!
They look great! :D

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks Flora :)

Great to see you stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails