Thursday, March 12, 2009

After work stroll

After many weeks of very wet and cold days we got a few days of sunny and cold. Which I definitely prefer - the color of wet brown and gray can get sooo tiresome. It was nice to be able to get home after work, grab the camera, dog, sweetie and walk around to get some photos on a sunny day. Though I didn't see much to photo, but I came across a tree with these tiny pine cones.

And these cattails aka corndog grass were pretty cool. I had no idea they were actually called corndog grass, but it is definitely what I think of every time I see them. There were a few rowdy frogs chatting it up while I was taking photos. I so wish I could have gotten a picture of one of them.

1 comment:

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Lovely pics Kelly! And thanks for the compliment on my new do. Its actually starting to head into cooler weather here in Aus, but anything goes really! I just checked out your food blog, you clever multi talented girl! I will def check it out more, Im always in need of cooking inspiration! Ive been trying to find a pic of you, have you ever posted one?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails