Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goooorgeous Fabrics!


I am starting to feel the arts + crafts butterfly awaken in me.

We have a new fabric store that opened up and it has the greatest fabric - lots of modern designs - so inspiring! I love them all and I am going to come up with some projects to really show them off. Hopefully they are all successes and I will be able to share them. I am still learning, but I need to push passed the "fear of messing up" and just do it! Wish me luck! :)

I've been also taking this time to actually read the magazines I get - not just flipping through them - and I found this cool site, Top Bicycle and really would love to do something like this. I need to see if there are any cool similar vacations in the U.S.

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Beautiful fabrics! I can't wait to see your projects! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fabrics with great designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails