Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Concert Choir Illustrations

I mentioned I was working on a big project a few weeks ago. I finally had a chance to share the completed illustrations. It was nice to get to spread my wings at work on these illustrations. There are 5 different concert choir performances. I'm looking forward to seeing a few of the shows - especially First Walpurgis Night.


First Walpurgis Night

Motown, Gospel and Jazz

Jazzin' it up for Kids

American Celebration

Mason Williams & Friends Holiday Show

3 comments:

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

First Walpurgis Night is so pretty! I'm wondering what a Walpurgis night consists of, looks like great fun, traipsing around in night-time fields.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

oh these are fun! A great set!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These are just fantastic! I love them all. They really have great color and composition to them all. You have such a great eye really. Thanks for the wonderful treat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails