Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Windy Day


Things are quite busy around here lately - freelance work, birthdays, mother's day, graduation, planting, drawing, oh and talking on the phone with one of my closest pals - Curt Rogers at While Walking Duncan blog. And he says I never plug his blog :)

I have been drawing in my sketchbook - even have an idea for Illustration Friday that I need to get on the computer - but I will have to share that tomorrow. Today I wanted to post a picture I took this weekend that came out crisp and gorgeous. I love the color of the petals and that the camera caught them so well on a windy day. It made the picture all the more unique in my eyes. The petals almost look like shaved chocolate or pencil shavings maybe... anyways.. off to bed I must go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! You take amazing pictures. I love all the flowers!

And thanks for recommending the dog blog. It's wonderful and relaxing. Makes me wish I had a dog to walk with all the time.

Emily Dorchak said...

flowerss! i LOVE you pictures. so cute!

Kelly Medina said...

Thank you both for your kind comments :)

Flower fan, glad you like his blog. He will love it too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails