Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Macro Photos | 02 of 30


My 2 cents: I love the gorgeous green and the sweet lady bug's complementing color. The little fuzzies (for lack of a better word) on the leaf are cool to see.

I am REALLY enjoying this project. It is a nice break from illustration – don't get me wrong I love drawing/illustrating, but it is always nice to mix it up. I might skip a few Illustration Fridays to take a break and enjoy this challenge.

Luckily, the weather has been gorgeous here, though I believe it is due to change back to our normal rainy and overcast weather. Boooo!

6 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

oh my gosh!!! It's too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that bit of red among all the green. Great shot!

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

These pictures are awesome kelly! I LOVE this one! You are a pro at this!

marie-louise said...

When I were a child my pet name was “little ladybird”. So it is hugely positive for me. Nice photo.

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks :)

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

sweet! Nice complimentary colors too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails