Saturday, March 15, 2008

Three Cheers!

I recently saw this in a magazine and think it is so great that I just had to share - I even have a little star and "post about this!" note to myself on the page.


Recycline's Preserve Kitchen cutting board is made of 100% recycled plastic. When it wears out it can be recycled again. How cool is that!? I love the colors - reminds me of being a kid and the 70's Tupperware that was all the rage.

You can also get other 100% recycled plastic items, as well. The products shown here are sold at Whole Food Market, and they also sell some on the Recycline's site.




This type of stuff really does make me happy to see - so often it seems companies don't put the effort to make their products recyclable, so three cheers for these folks! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails