Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Currently reading:


I worked late tonight and then came home and read my book, Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, the first book of a series I will continue to read. The Born Queen – last book of The Briar King series – arrived today and I am just thrilled to bits! I've been anxiously awaiting its release since I finished the last. It will be a bittersweet when I read the last sentence. When I really enjoy a book I always race to the end but can feel myself trying to slow myself down so it isn't over so quickly, rather similar to the way I eat a peanut butter cup (yum!). So, yes, I am a sci-fi/fantasy book reader - never used to be until a friend gave me The Briar King book - then I was hooked. Salix Tree suggested Robin Hobb's books and I am so glad she did.

Okay enough gushing about my love of books, shutting up and back to reading before sleepy time.

I hope all is well with my readers and thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

:-)
Hope you like Fitz and his adventures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails