Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dog Parkin'

It was beautiful outside today! I had promised my dog we would hit the dog park again this weekend (we went last weekend). The day started off a bit overcast, but turned gorgeous during the afternoon. It felt great to be out and not be rained on. I'm so happy for Spring, but sorta missing that hour I lost this morning! I never like my weekends to be shortened.





She is a happy girl and quite stinky wet after the dog park. She loves to lay in the dirtiest water she can find. First it was a muddy puddle and then the dog pool — basically a plastic kiddy pool filled with what looks like watered down chocolate milk. I bought her her own "doggy pool" to play in during the summer and she won't use it - apparently it must have dirt, dog slobber, debris and whatever else might be in those communal dog pools *cringe*. Sooo, she got washed once we got home. Now she is all dolled up and showing off for the cats. :)

A good day.

1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

wow! You spoil your dog! :) She's a real beauty though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails