Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pumpkin Muffins

This weekend has been a busy one. Today was baking, a little cooking and cleaning. I took a picture of the Pumpkin muffins I made. They are really good and quite healthy. The recipe made more than a dozen like it said. So I froze half of them.



I was hoping to be able to post my Illustration Friday piece tonight, but I had a slight obstruction while I was trying to work - see picture below. So I ended up being Ollie's pillow while we watched LoTR - The Two Towers. He is a new addition to our home. We adopted him and another kitty, that we named Zeke, last weekend from the humane society, they are very sweet. I haven't really posted any pictures of my sweeties, but I thought this was funny and a pretty good excuse for not being able to work! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails