Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Re-used Paper Notepads


I have accumulated sooo much used paper from work over the years that I finally decided I better get to producing the notepads I have been wanting to make. Usually I just keep it in a drawer next to my desk and print on the backside or use it for sketching out roughs. But I am on a mission to post more about my passion for recycling, reusing and reducing. These are a couple examples. I am going to do a few other designs as well. I think they turned out nice and just perfect for a list writer like myself. You should make some too!


Some of the papers have a lot more printed on them than this example, so it keeps it interesting.

5 comments:

Flora Chang said...

KELLY!! I got your card today after I came home from work! It's so lovely! Thank you so much! Love the birdies (and they look so cute on note pads too!)

i felt like a dork cause I wrote on my card but you wrote on a separate card and you even include a nice evnelope... :)

Kelly Medina said...

Yay! Glad it made it to you. No worries at all, I loved the card how it was. I was feeling like a trading noob cause I didn't do something like the cool stickers.

Very fun!

Gina said...

That is terrific!

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Hi Kelly. Thanks for your comment :o)
These are VERY cute!!!
Oh my god.. the brownies down below looks soo good! Yum :o)

princesstomato said...

great idea! and ambitious! and CUTE!!

teri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails