Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MP3 Zen Case



I have been taking a small break from drawing (on the computer) the last week. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with a crazy work schedule and the awful heat - I'm such a wuss when it comes to hot weather. So to lighten up a bit I'm just kicking back for a week and getting outside when the weather cools down. It's been nice.

I thought I would post something I made a few weeks back for my Zen player. I gave my self a real doozie of a headache hammering the snaps in. Ha! But I was very pleased with how it turned out.

The velcro strap's dual purpose is to hold the USB wire (for easy download/uploading) and keep the Zen tucked away in its fold. The other side holds the additional attachment for the Zen. I added some stuffing between the felt and fabric to really give it some cushioning (I broke my last one, due to a crappy case that did nothing for protection). It folds in half, snaps and fits perfectly in my bag!

Thanks for visiting and more illustrations to come soon!

1 comment:

Bella Darkweaver said...

I have the same type of Mp3 player! Now I'll have to try making one of these for it :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails